Benefits of Investing in Life Insurance - PNB MetLife
Life insurance is the best way to save for your future. Though there are many types of investments in the market, Life Insurance gives you a distinct edge over them.
Benefits of Life Insurance over mutual funds Read More
- Going in for Life Insurance gives you dual benefits of investment and insurance
- It is more suitable for long term investment
- Life Insurance also gives you an option to switch between funds
- A Life Insurance plan also offers you tax benefits
Benefits of Life Insurance over bonds
- An insurance plan is more secure as it offers assured compensation in case of a covered loss.
- In a life insurance the premium is paid to cover the potential losses, not for the guarantee.
- The insured isn’t expected to repay the insured when the claim is paid by the insurance company.
Benefits of Life Insurance over stocks
- Stocks are a riskier investment as compared to Life Insurance. Market fluctuations mean you could stand to lose if you invest in stocks.
- Life Insurance offers you more consistency with the regular pay out option.
- With a life insurance plan you get delayed taxes on your investment gains. The only tax that you have to pay is when you withdraw money.
The benefits that life insurance offers you are many more compared to the other investment schemes available in the market. In addition it also offers you surety not only for your money but also of your money.
The aforesaid article presents the view or an independent writer who is an expert on financial and insurance matters. PNB MetLife India Insurance Co. Ltd. doesn’t influence or support views of the writer of the article in any way. The article is informative in nature and PNB MetLife and/ or the writer of the article shall not be responsible for any direct/ indirect loss or liability incurred by the reader for taking any decisions based on the contents and information given in article. Please consult your financial advisor/ insurance advisor/ before making any decision.
PNB MetLife India Insurance Company Limited, Registered office address: Unit No. 701, 702 & 703, 7th Floor, West Wing, Raheja Towers, 26/27 M G Road, Bangalore -560001, Karnataka.
IRDAI Registration Number 117. CI No: U66010KA2001PLC028883. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure carefully before concluding the sale.
The marks “PNB” and “MetLife” are registered trademarks of Punjab National Bank and Metropolitan Life Insurance Company, respectively. PNB MetLife India Insurance Company Limited is a licensed user of these marks.
Call us Toll-free at 1-800-425-6969. Phone: 080-66006969, Website: www.pnbmetlife.com, Email: email@example.com or Write to us: 1st Floor, Techniplex -1, Techniplex Complex, Off Veer Savarkar Flyover, Goregaon (West), Mumbai – 400062, Maharashtra. Phone: +91-22-41790000, Fax: +91-22-41790203
BEWARE OF SPURIOUS/FRAUD PHONE CALLS!
• IRDAI is not involved in activities like selling policies, announcing bonus or investment of premiums. Public receiving such phone calls are requested to lodge a police complaint.