Diversity is a way of life at PNB MetLife (PMLI) and that helps build supportive and collaborative work environment within the teams. It is imperative for us to empower women and make them accountable to perform to the best of their ability and work towards the achievement of organisation’s goals. We do express our views on this important aspect in various external forums too, to bring about a change in entire society, not only limited to PMLI.
Our gender ratio has witnessed an increase from 22% in 2014 to 35% in April 2019. Our focus on enhancing and developing women at workplace has translated into us winning several external recognition in the field of D&I. They are : ‘Best Diversity & Inclusion Company 2019’ at the People Matters Talent Acquisition Awards, ‘Top 20 Companies at DivHERsity Awards 2019’ in the category of ‘Top 20 Most Innovative Practices – DivHERsity Policies’, 100 Best Company for Women Award’ by Working Mother and AVTAR for HR best practices consecutively in 2016 & 2017. We were also conferred the ‘Best D&I Company’ title by Kamikaze B2B media in 2018. We also take pride to share that in January 2018; PMLI was also certified as a “Great Place to Work” for 2018. This year PNB MetLife has been declared as the Top 25 companies to work for by CEO Insights and the Best Employee Engagement Company(non-banking sector) by Kamikaze B2B Media.
Our Diversity Council and our team of D&I Ambassadors are in continuous pursuit of strategizing and discovering ways and means to make PNB MetLife a more diverse and inclusive place than yesterday.
Few of our key women centric policies include:
- Transportation for all female employees for official travel to ensure their safety.
- Educational Assistance Program with 2 exclusive seats booked for female employees is aimed at providing scholarship fund for women employees to help them enhance in career
- Targets not to be assigned to female employees during their maternity break
- Expecting mother proceeding on maternity break are coached to seamlessly transit into maternity and back. The managers too are trained on the same to help them support their team members on this happy yet stressful transition
- Women Talent Development for women at mid management levels is there to support progress within the organisation
We are looking for diverse talent- women, women on sabbatical who wishes to resume her work-life with full-time assignments and differently abled candidates who are ready to challenge assumptions and use innovative thinking to produce results. People who not only embrace change, they effect change; high performers who thrive to be in an environment that acknowledges their energy, creativity and diligence. If you are a team player / individual contributor who is ambitious and wish to be a part of this dynamic environment and its award winning journey, then you are exactly the kind of talent we seek. Come and join us at this Great Place to Work.