How to Choose the Best ULIP Plan
PNB MetLife 27-01-2016 11:43:23 AM
ULIP plans are a great option for investors with a moderate risk appetite. ULIP plans are most sought after because of their flexibility and growth prospects.Read More
Here are some steps which may help you choose the best ULIP:
- One should opt for ULIPs that offer a wide variety of options through asset classes. That means a unit linked insurance policy with more fund options along with varying allocations is a better choice over one with limited fund options. A broader range of options simply gives you a better choice of choosing a suitable plan for your risk profile and investment objective.
- Your insurance buying experience should be effortlessly easy, thus primarily go for ULIPs that can be easily bought over the internet.
- Earlier, ULIPs were known to be costlier, but in today’s times they can be bought for the lowest charges while expecting good returns over a period of time. Investment plans with a zero charge structure make for a good investment strategy. One should preferably opt for ULIPs that invest the total premium, determining that the premium allocation charge remains zero. Also read: Importance of ULIPs
- Aspire to invest for a long term with a unit linked insurance policy. Choose flexible investment plans that offer more flexibility to choose the policy term,
- Prefer ULIPs that offer flexibility for premium payments.
The aforesaid article presents the view or an independent writer who is an expert on financial and insurance matters. PNB MetLife India Insurance Co. Ltd. doesn’t influence or support views of the writer of the article in any way. The article is informative in nature and PNB MetLife and/ or the writer of the article shall not be responsible for any direct/ indirect loss or liability incurred by the reader for taking any decisions based on the contents and information given in article. Please consult your financial advisor/ insurance advisor/ before making any decision.
PNB MetLife India Insurance Company Limited, Registered office address: Unit No. 701, 702 & 703, 7th Floor, West Wing, Raheja Towers, 26/27 M G Road, Bangalore -560001, Karnataka.
IRDAI Registration Number 117. CI No: U66010KA2001PLC028883. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure carefully before concluding the sale.
The marks “PNB” and “MetLife” are registered trademarks of Punjab National Bank and Metropolitan Life Insurance Company, respectively. PNB MetLife India Insurance Company Limited is a licensed user of these marks.
Call us Toll-free at 1-800-425-6969. Phone: 080-66006969, Website: www.pnbmetlife.com, Email: email@example.com or Write to us: 1st Floor, Techniplex -1, Techniplex Complex, Off Veer Savarkar Flyover, Goregaon (West), Mumbai – 400062, Maharashtra. Phone: +91-22-41790000, Fax: +91-22-41790203
BEWARE OF SPURIOUS/FRAUD PHONE CALLS!
• IRDAI is not involved in activities like selling policies, announcing bonus or investment of premiums. Public receiving such phone calls are requested to lodge a police complaint.