How to Choose the Best ULIP Plan
PNB MetLife 27-01-2016 11:43:23 AM
ULIP plans are a great option for investors with a moderate risk appetite. ULIP plans are most sought after because of their flexibility and growth prospects.Read More
Here are some steps which may help you choose the best ULIP:
- One should opt for ULIPs that offer a wide variety of options through asset classes. That means a unit linked insurance policy with more fund options along with varying allocations is a better choice over one with limited fund options. A broader range of options simply gives you a better choice of choosing a suitable plan for your risk profile and investment objective.
- Your insurance buying experience should be effortlessly easy, thus primarily go for ULIPs that can be easily bought over the internet.
- Earlier, ULIPs were known to be costlier, but in today’s times they can be bought for the lowest charges while expecting good returns over a period of time. Investment plans with a zero charge structure make for a good investment strategy. One should preferably opt for ULIPs that invest the total premium, determining that the premium allocation charge remains zero. Also read: Importance of ULIPs
- Aspire to invest for a long term with a unit linked insurance policy. Choose flexible investment plans that offer more flexibility to choose the policy term,
- Prefer ULIPs that offer flexibility for premium payments.