Get involved in your Child’s Personality Development
PNB MetLife 12-09-2016 11:53:07 AM
As important as it is for you to have child investment plans and child protection policies for your children, there are those critical years when the personality of a child is being forged; those all-important years between the ages of 3 to 5 when their character really takes shape. Here are some tips that you can keep in mind to ensure that the development of that personality is going the right way. Read More
- Every Child is unique: It is important to note that children develop and take on character traits in truly different ways. This is applicable among siblings as well. Parenting is crucial at this stage and the and needs to be responsive to individual strengths and weaknesses.
- Encourage Play: Giving kids time to play is key to helping your child's personality blossom. It helps them develop physically, mentally and emotionally. It also develops their leadership skills, their ability to work in teams, their decision making skills, and even encourages to stand up for themselves.
- Avoid Labels: It is crucial that children aren’t branded with character traits such as shy, bossy, emotional, etc. Their character needs to develop on their own.
- Setting examples: Kids mostly look up to their parents the most. Hence, the adults in the family needs to set examples on politeness, kindness, etc.
- Carve their own image: Let your child be himself/herself. Let them meet the world and explore it on their own terms.
Keeping these pointers in mind can be crucial to raising your child, and grooming them to be ready for the big wild world.
The aforesaid article presents the view or an independent writer who is an expert on financial and insurance matters. PNB MetLife India Insurance Co. Ltd. doesn’t influence or support views of the writer of the article in any way. The article is informative in nature and PNB MetLife and/ or the writer of the article shall not be responsible for any direct/ indirect loss or liability incurred by the reader for taking any decisions based on the contents and information given in article. Please consult your financial advisor/ insurance advisor/ before making any decision.
PNB MetLife India Insurance Company Limited, Registered office address: Unit No. 701, 702 & 703, 7th Floor, West Wing, Raheja Towers, 26/27 M G Road, Bangalore -560001, Karnataka.
IRDAI Registration Number 117. CI No: U66010KA2001PLC028883. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure carefully before concluding the sale.
The marks “PNB” and “MetLife” are registered trademarks of Punjab National Bank and Metropolitan Life Insurance Company, respectively. PNB MetLife India Insurance Company Limited is a licensed user of these marks.
Call us Toll-free at 1-800-425-6969. Phone: 080-66006969, Website: www.pnbmetlife.com, Email: email@example.com or Write to us: 1st Floor, Techniplex -1, Techniplex Complex, Off Veer Savarkar Flyover, Goregaon (West), Mumbai – 400062, Maharashtra. Phone: +91-22-41790000, Fax: +91-22-41790203
BEWARE OF SPURIOUS/FRAUD PHONE CALLS!
• IRDAI is not involved in activities like selling policies, announcing bonus or investment of premiums. Public receiving such phone calls are requested to lodge a police complaint.