Please follow the guidelines below to initiate Claim Assure settlement:
24 Hours Claim Decision is available for the following
- All due premiums in the eligible policies must have been paid and the policies must have been active for a continuous period of 3 years
- All mandatory documents^ / clarifications should be submitted along with the claim form prior to 3:00 pm on a working day (at PNB MetLife offices).
- Claim amount on all eligible policies (per life / person) upto INR 1 crore
- Claim does not warrant field verification or investigation as per internal guidelines of PNB MetLife
- TAT will be applicable for those claims where all mandatory documents/clarifications are received
- This is applicable for Individual Death Claims only
^Submit us your documents, so that we can settle your claim in a fast-track mode
- Duly filled and signed Claimant statement for Death Claim Form
- Copy of Death certificate of Person Insured by issuing authority
- Original Policy document
- KYC and bank account details (cancelled cheque/copy of bank passbook) of the claimant
- Copy of medico legal cause of death, Medical records (Admission notes, Discharge / Death summary, Test reports, etc.).
- For accidental death – Copy of FIR, Panchanama, Inquest report, Driving license
Claim form is available on our website and/or our branch executive can guide you on this.
You can intimate the claim through following modes
- Written request of Claim intimation at our branch
- Courier us the claim documents addressed to Claims Department at PNB MetLife India Insurance Company Limited, 1st Floor, Techniplex -1, Techniplex Complex, Off Veer Savarkar Flyover, Goregaon (West), Mumbai – 400062
- For any queries, get in touch with us
#Call us at 1800-425-6969
#Send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
1 24 hours promise is where claimant furnishes all required documents, clarifications and proof at PNB MetLife branch office before 3 PM on a working day.
2 All due premiums in the policy must have been paid and the policy must have been active for a continuous period of 3 years.
3 Mandatory claim documents Original policy certificate, copy of death certificate by local authority, Nominee’s current address proof, photo identity proof, Cancelled cheque, Copy of bank passbook, Copy of medico legal cause of death, Medical records (Admission notes, Discharge / Death summary, Test reports, etc.) will be considered. For accidental death - Copy of FIR, Panchanama, Inquest report, Driving license. Claim documents submitted prior to 3pm will be considered for ULIP policies. Applicable only for non-investigative individual death. T&C Apply. AD-F/2019-20/00100