Protect Yourself From unexpected Financial Burden due to health issues With Health Insurance Plan
PNB MetLife 29-09-2016 12:41:57 PM
Health is a primary concern for all of us. Unfortunately, along with other things, nowadays healthcare is also becoming expensive with every passing day. Given the uncertainty of life, one should be ready to deal with any illness or hospitalization in the family, as it may burn a big hole in one’s pocket. Therefore, it is essential to have a suitable health insurance policy. Below are some reasons why you should have a health insurance plan: Read More
- Secure your family against unexpected expenses due to health issues or due to critical illnesses
- Be prepared to get the best treatment possible for yourself and your family in case of an eventuality
- Most health insurance plans also offer cashless health insurance, in which the insurer will pay the hospital charges incurred liberating you from the trouble of moving around with money
- A family health insurance plan is a collective health insurance plan for the entire family and therefore offers you collective benefits as a family
- Once you have invested in a health insurance plan, you can also comfortably allocate your other financial resources
A health insurance plan secures you and your family’s health. Apart from this it also takes care of all the expenditures you will incur on account of a family member falling sick.
The aforesaid article presents the view of an independent writer who is an expert on financial and insurance matters. PNB MetLife India Insurance Co. Ltd. doesn’t influence or support views of the writer of the article in any way. The article is informative in nature and PNB MetLife and/ or the writer of the article shall not be responsible for any direct/ indirect loss or liability or medical complications incurred by the reader for taking any decisions based on the contents and information given in article. Please consult your financial advisor/ insurance advisor/ health advisor before making any decision.
PNB MetLife India Insurance Company Limited, Registered office address: Unit No. 701, 702 & 703, 7th Floor, West Wing, Raheja Towers, 26/27 M G Road, Bangalore -560001, Karnataka.
IRDAI Registration Number 117. CI No: U66010KA2001PLC028883.
For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the respective sales brochure carefully before concluding any sale. Terms and Conditions Apply. Goods and service Tax (GST) shall be levied as per the prevailing tax laws which are subject to change from time.
The marks “PNB” and “MetLife” are registered trademarks of Punjab National Bank and Metropolitan Life Insurance Company, respectively. PNB MetLife India Insurance Company Limited is a licensed user of these marks.
Call us Toll-free at 1-800-425-6969. Phone: 080-66006969, Website: www.pnbmetlife.com, Email: email@example.com or Write to us: 1st Floor, Techniplex -1, Techniplex Complex, Off Veer Savarkar Flyover, Goregaon (West), Mumbai – 400062, Maharashtra. Phone: +91-22-41790000, Fax: +91-22-41790203
BEWARE OF SPURIOUS/FRAUD PHONE CALLS!
• IRDAI is not involved in activities like selling policies, announcing bonus or investment of premiums. Public receiving such phone calls are requested to lodge a police complaint.