Jammu and Kashmir Bank Limited was incorporated on October 1, 1938 and commenced its business from 4th July, 1939 in Kashmir (India). The Bank was the first in the country as a State owned bank. According to the extended Central laws of the state, Jammu & Kashmir Bank was defined as a govt. Company as per the provision of Indian companies' act 1956. In the year 1971, the Bank received the status of a scheduled bank. It was declared as an "A" Class Bank by the RBI in 1976. Today the bank has more than 500 branches across the country and has recently become a billion dollar company.
• Incorporated in 1938 as a limited company.
• Governed by the Companies Act and Banking Regulation Act of India.
• Regulated by the Reserve Bank of India and SEBI.
• Listed on the National Stock Exchange (NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE)
• 53 per cent of the bank is owned by the Government of J&K.
• Rated "P1+" by Standard and Poor- CRISIL connoting highest degree of safety.
• The bank has remarkably achieved Four decades of uninterrupted profitability and dividends.
• J&K Bank is a private sector Bank despite government holding 53 per cent of equity.
• Sole banker and lender of last resort to the Government of J & K.
• Plan and non -plan funds, taxes and non-tax revenues are routed through the bank.
• Salaries of Government officials are disbursed by the Bank.
• It is the Only private sector bank designated as an agent of RBI for banking.
• Carries out banking business of the Central Government.
• Collects taxes pertaining to Central Board of Direct Taxes in J & K.
M A Road
Srinagar 190 001
Jammu & Kashmir
M A Road
Srinagar 190 001
Jammu & Kashmir
To know more, please visit www.jkbank.net
Mangalore head quartered Karnataka Bank, a leading private sector Bank with 91 years of purposeful banking on February 18, 2015, is having 686 branches across India along with 1065 ATMs. The Bank with a view to provide “One Stop Shop” banking experience to the customers; provide services like Mutual Fund, Point of Sale, Remit2India & XpressMoney for NRE remittances. The Bank has a host of customer friendly products like – Visa enabled International Debit Card with e-commerce & m-commerce facilities, Travel Card, Gift Card, and Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, Missed call facility, mPassBook, ApnaApp through Mobile phones, e-hundi & i-hundi donation facilities. In addition to these, Bank is providing Demat & Online trading facilities with ASBA facility. Bank introduced E-Lobby facility to its customers at various locations. Loan facilities to Medium and Small Enterprises, Home Loan, Car Loan, are offered by the Bank at competitive rates.
Rated A1+ by ICRA, the Bank has won several awards and accolades for its customer centricity social banking, Information Technology, Human Resource Management, Export Excellence, CSR & Green Initiatives, etc., from renowned institutions and organizations as under:
Geojit Securities was founded by Mr. C.J. George in 1987 as a Proprietorship for a Broking business at the Cochin Stock Exchange. In 1994, the business was taken over by Geojit Securities Ltd, a Joint Venture between Mr.C.J. George and the Kerala State Industrial Development Corporation Ltd. In the following year, the company came up with an IPO and the shares were listed in various Stock Exchanges in India.
J&K Grameen Bank (JKGB), was established on 30th June 2009 after amalgamation of two erstwhile RRBs viz. JRB and KRB in accordance with GOI Notification dated 30th June 2009 issued under sub- section (1) of section 23A of the RRB Act, 1976 (21 of 1976). The area of operation of the back is extended to 11 Districts, besides some parts of District Srinagar and Ganderbal of J&K State.The network of the bank consist of two Regional Offices, Six Area Offices and 216 branches and is engaged in providing credit in various districts of J&K. The Bank has authorized capital of Rs. 5crore and issued, subscribed and paid up capital of Rs. 2crore, comprising of Two lac shares of Rs. 100 each.
Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they needand for merchants to sell their goods and services. An engine of commerce, American Express provides innovative payment, travel and expense management solutions for individuals and businesses of all sizes. Most of all, we help our customers realize their dreams and aspirations through industry-leading benefits, access to unique experiences, business-building insights, and global customer care. We enable our customers to do more and achieve more.